– Account management
- Hold all factors of the account (client) includings: general profiles and coming projects, buying process, decision makers and influencers, budget, decision timeframe and competitors…
- Understand the relevant internal process to serve the clients at the best quality
- Collaborate with other relevant departments such as: Marketing, Sales Admin, Presales to run the completed selling process.
– Selling CRM solution
- Develop the market: search for new opportunities in the segment of medium and large enterprises, enrich and ensure a stable sales pipeline.
- Build and maintain the relationship with the existing and new clients
- Run the selling process to win the deal
- Build and maintain relationship with GMS’ partner: Salesforce
- Collaborate with Salesforce Account Manager to run a deal together
– Enhance technology and business knowledge by different industries following GMS yearly selling strategy
– Do some basic trainings for newbies
– University of business. FTU or NEU preferred
- At least 5 years in AM position in technology field, Saas preferred
– Skills by priority
- Problems Solving
- Critical thinking
- Communication, listening skills
- Creative thinking
– Mindset/ Attitude:
- Can-do attitude
- Customer first
- Consultant mindset
– Language: English
– Competitive salary (negotiation) + assigned Quota and Commission
– Salary regime: 13-15 months of salary/year.
– Annual and extraordinary salary increase in case of excellent achievements.
– All employees are involved in social insurance, medical insurance, unemployment insurance and periodic health examination…
– The preference shares policy applies to employees with outstanding dedication.
– Vacation and leave as prescribed by the state, annual vacation
– Participate in professional training from Gimasys Partner and Division.
– Entitled to technology research, policy, professional and soft skills training policy, annually.
– Participate in group and community activities. Many recreational activities after work such as table tennis, football, and birthday parties for employees, etc.