1. Develop the market: Execute sales strategies and achieve established quota in the assigned territory by identifying and closing business opportunities through territory management, target account prospecting and profiling
2. Build the relationship with customers:
- Own the services relationship and is responsible for understanding the customers’ business needs and direction in order to help them quantify and achieve their business objectives;
- Owns the territories services pipeline and is responsible for both prospecting and closing services opportunities;
- Maintain effective relationships with established customers and develop strategies to maximize services depth and revenue opportunities;
3. Selling: Responsible for Oracle Netsuite full services by thoroughly assessing the customers’ needs and presenting appropriate services solutions;
4. Maintain a thorough knowledge of Gimasys and Partner’s products and technology, as well as industry trends;
- Proactively maintain strong relationships with Sales team members and other Units in Gimasys (e.g. for cross-selling)
- Reporting of activities, including weekly and monthly sales forecasts, the status of the pipeline and results of prospecting activities;
- Supporting managerial, strategic and marketing activities of the Cloud sales
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration is preferred;
- 3 year experience in ERP, finance Solution Selling techniques with an emphasis on strong account and territory management;
- Ability to build relationships and quickly develop trust with C-level executives;
- Strong presentation, communication, organization, multitasking, and time management skills;
- Entrepreneurial mindset being able to put yourself in the customer’s shoes and driving continuous improvement and optimization
- Ability to build relationships and lead consulting engagements through incisive questioning, clear communication and a professional trust building manner; strong relationships with a diverse set of internal and external constituencies including senior level executives, legal, technical, finance, support, sales and marketing experts
- Demonstrated ability to manage difficult situations (technical + interpersonal) routinely sought after to address extremely complex, critical customer issues
- Innovative, embracing the new and drive innovations jointly with the customer
- High levels of energy, creativity and enthusiasm
- Good decision making and problem solving skills – ability to make sound judgments
- Competitive salary (negotiation) + assigned Quota and Commission
- Salary regime: 13-15 months of salary/year.
- Annual and extraordinary salary increase in case of excellent achievements.
- All employees are involved in social insurance, medical insurance, unemployment insurance and periodic health examination…
- The preference shares policy applies to employees with outstanding dedication.
- Vacation and leave as prescribed by the state, annual vacation
- Participate in professional training from Gimasys Partner and Division.
- Entitled to technology research, policy, professional and soft skills training policy, annually.
- Participate in group and community activities. Many recreational activities after work such as table tennis, football, and birthday parties for employees, etc.