- To join division’s director to set-up strategic objectives and make annual business plans.
- To manage the operations of the whole division on behalf of the division’s director.
- To manage the sales team to ensure the achievement of the assigned sales targets.
- To sell Google Cloud products (Google Workspace and Google Cloud Platform) and associated cloud solutions to business customers.
- To work with representatives of Google Inc. to push the development of Google Cloud in Vietnam.
- To collaborate with other cloud providers to enrich the products and services profile of the division and company.
- To ensure a good collaboration with other functional departments and business units within the company.
- To support R&D projects of the division with regard to cloud-based solutions.
- At least 3-year experience in an equivalent position in the IT services sector.
- Bachelor degree or higher in Economics, Business, Information Technology.
- Good command of English is required.
- Having strong motivation to be an effective manager is required.
- Strong planning, budgeting and analyzing skills are needed.
- Strong communication skills are needed.
- Having experience in organizational change management is preferable.
- Having experience in cloud computing or enterprise architecture is preferable.
- Being familiar with digital transformation is preferable.
- Other soft skills and qualities: open minded, integrity, critical thinking; management and leadership skills; Interpersonal and teamwork skills; Mentoring and coaching skills.
- Competitive salary (negotiation) + assigned Quota and Commission
- Salary regime: 13-15 months of salary/year.
- Annual and extraordinary salary increase in case of excellent achievements.
- All employees are involved in social insurance, medical insurance, unemployment insurance and periodic health examination…
- The preference shares policy applies to employees with outstanding dedication.
- Vacation and leave as prescribed by the state, annual vacation
- Participate in professional training from Gimasys Partner and Division.
- Entitled to technology research, policy, professional and soft skills training policy, annually.
- Participate in group and community activities. Many recreational activities after work such as table tennis, football, and birthday parties for employees, etc.