– Lead Generation and Management:
- Finding and supportive Salesforce opportunities in the South
- Receive leads from GMS’ passive channels: hotline, email, social channels: web chat, facebook fanpage, linkedin fanpage…
- Qualify and score leads, assign leads to appropriate salesperson.
- Actively create and find leads by different campaigns.
- Operate and manage leads in CRM.
- Collaborate with other relevant human resources to complete tasks: marketing executive, partner manager, sales team…
- Coordinate with marketing to establish market development models, establish customer bases, develop marketing plans, launch marketing initiatives, and implement marketing campaigns.
- Search and develop potential customer database according to the plan of departments to help support marketing.
– Bachelor in Marketing, Business Administration, Management Information Systems (MIS) or equivalent and have a desire to develop a career in the business field.
- At least 1 year in salesperson position or telesales position.
– Skills by the priority below:
- Communication, listening skill
- Problem Solving
- Critical thinking
- Team work
- Creative thinking
- Longlife learning.
- Challenge overcoming
- English: Intermediate (Priority can communicate in English)
– Competitive salary (negotiation) + assigned Quota and Commission.
– Annual and extraordinary salary increase in case of excellent achievements.
– All employees are involved in social insurance, medical insurance, unemployment insurance and periodic health examination…
– The preference shares policy applies to employees with outstanding dedication.
– Vacation and leave as prescribed by the state, annual vacation.
– Participate in professional training from Gimasys Partner and Division.
– Entitled to technology research, policy, professional and soft skills training policy, annually.
– Participate in group and community activities. Many recreational activities after work such as table tennis, football, and birthday parties for employees, etc.